(1) Our contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) By visiting the website and/or buying goods and/or using our services we may collect information about you. All information is held in accordance with current Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation within England and Wales. On any assignment, sub-contracting or disposition of our business your information will be automatically transferred
(3)We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.
(4) Information we hold about you will be used to, for example, identify you, run the website and our business efficiently.
(5) We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond any essential requirements during purchase (such as for credit/debit card validation).
(6) The provision of the website and any goods and/or services we provide will be reliant on information provided by you. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance with any relevant clauses of the user agreement/our terms and conditions of business. When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that they have specifically agreed to this.
(7) Please note that this policy does not extend to any third parties, including those “linked” (such as advertisers) websites in any way to our website. It is your responsibility to check those privacy policies and to be aware of any user agreement which you enter into when visiting those websites.
(8) You are entitled to write to us to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies. You must send us proof of your identity before any information can be provided to you. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
These terms and conditions relate to all and any agreement between us when you buy products and/or services from us at our website www.bohocity.co.uk. Details of what we will supply and the price and will be in an e-mail sent to you by us at the time you order – the “order e-mail”.